My Life as a Godiva's Secret Wig Consultant
For More Information about our wigs & how I can help you find your perfect look,
call
801.336.6467
GodivasSecretWigs.com
My name is Holly Crandall
Here I am! ( this wig is called Sabrina)
I have recently become a representative/consultant in Utah
For an amazing company called Godiva's Secret Wigs.
 |
| Harmony (the wig that started it all) |
My specialty is first time wig wearers. Whether you're interested in wigs for career, travel, convenience, romance, self esteem, or hair loss as a result of medical challenges, I know I can help you! If you're new to wigs, I know you'll be pleasantly surprised. Our stylish wash and wear wigs are second to none. I can teach you the secrets that will make every day a great hair day.
So, what do you think . . . am I a blond, brunette, or red-head?
These are just a very few of our amazingly realistic wigs. I have many wigs in stock available to try on. Don't waste time running from store to store. I am available for private in-home consultations, group presentations, or wig parties. Call anytime for more info 801.336.6467
No comments:
Post a Comment